Lexus Online Parts Finder
Car buying guides
This is the definitive, step by step process for buying a used Lexus or any other pre-owned car
Buying A Car For Dummies is for you if you need to find out how to buy, sell, insure, drive, protect, or rent a vehicle. It doesn't matter how old you are (as long as you can legally drive and have a license), this book can make your experience with cars a smooth ride.
Calculate how much you current car really costs you.
* Weigh the pros and cons of buying new or used
* Get the best trade-in, resale, or donation value for your vehicle
* Pick out a cherry and avoid lemons–expert advice for buying a reliable used car
* Determine what features and options you really need in a new car
* Get the straight scoop on financing or leasing your car
* Find an insurance policy and company you can trust
* Protect your automotive assets–from steering wheel locks to full-blown security systems
Cars are depreciating assets. They lose value right after you drive away from the dealership. So, if there was a way that you could buy your cars from a wholesale dealer auction, and save thousands per vehicle, would you do it? I think most people would! I would like to teach you how I buy cars at auctions. I am not a dealer but yet have been doing this for years. My experience includes purchasing countless cars from private owners, public auctions, and of course dealer auctions. For more than 20 years I have been buying and selling cars, and have never seen a better way to buy, than what I will be teaching you today.
Located in Greenville SC
We ship to the entire contintal US